Friday, December 23, 2011

A LO and some 12 Tags of Christmas -Tim Holtz tags.

Hello;

Well, I hope everyone is ready for Christmas and has a chance to enjoy & recharge over the holidays.  I have a LO from Jan 07 that I want to share and a pic of the tags I managed to complete this very hectic season.  I will also post the tags individually as I'd like to participate in Tim Holtz's '12 Tags of Christmas' even though I only completed 5 tags.  Family is here now and I probably won't have a chance to complete the rest before the deadline.

I have decided to try and finish them in the new year, 'just because'.

So here's a peek at them & the LO:



The next picture is a quick snap of my outdoor container that I tried to make Christmassy:


Merry Christmas!  Enjoy!  Lisa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment