Monday, January 16, 2012

What's a few more holes?

I got new pictures of my brother & sister-in-law's family with their newest addition.  But the picture was in portrait instead of landscape and my sister-in-law was concerned that she would mess up my wall configuration.

But I say, 'Ach!  What's a few more holes?'  and it gave me an excuse to 'adjust' a couple of the other pictures that I thought weren't quite straight.  I figure that when/if we decide to move, we'll have to patch and paint the wall anyway so I won't worry about the holes until then.  (shhh - don't tell my hubby).

The overall look of the wall looks the same with a few minor changes:


I have a couple more posts to do.  I am still working on the 12 tags of Christmas and have finished Day 6 Tag and I have finished my Thankful Journal from the class of Something Splendid, an on-line class with Elizabeth Kartchner which I'm excited about.

But for now, I must get some other errands done.  Stay warm!  It's only a high of -25 C today! Brrrrrr.....    

=) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment