Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New School New Beginnings

Started this layout before going on vacation in April and have finally finished it last week.  Mostly due to being busy in other areas of my life.  A lot of changes were happening that year.  I retired from the military.  David moved to Tim's.  Myron and I were in the process of buying a house that was being built. And that meant that Tamara was changing schools. (As I write this, I just came up with another layout idea).

I tried to make it an easy transition as possible for Tamara.  We came and visited the school and had a tour before she moved.  Walked around the neighbourhood.  But that never is enough when you are facing an unknown the first time.



As I look back, we were asking a lot of Tamara and she took it in stride.  =) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment