Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Store

Well, the store, Gypsy Rose Florist decided that they needed to update the window display this week so I only got to help a little. (Well not really, I got to tape a cord out of the way and then take several 'looks' and tell the designer if I liked it - really! I'm such a beginner! Not sure if my opinion really mattered!) This is a picture of the flowers in the front window display as you come into the store.



A picture through the front window. Sorry about the window glare, but you can get a bit of an idea.
Another angle of looking at the display through the widow.

The display behind the window display. Pretty, huh? I'd love to get my hands on creating the display! Maybe the fall display!
Here's to creativity! =) Lisa

1 comment:

  1. All the best on your new job!
    It must be so inspiring to work with such creative people.
    Looking forward to seeing your Easter designs!
    Lisa (Jer's)

    ReplyDelete