* Tamara & I flew to Hamilton & then I picked up a rental car & drove to Niagara Falls, ON, to my Mom's apartment.
* Hung out with my Mom. My brother & his fiance & their little guy came over for a visit. He's such a cutie! Cindy's due their second child on the 12th! We may be lucky and will be able to welcome a little one before we head back to Calgary!
(Ayden crying because I was going to take his picture.)
*went for a run today, in the rain. It may sound not so nice but it really was - warm temperatures, lots of humidity and the rain was gentle & warm. Really nice to run in.
* Went for ice cream after supper - I ate a good diabetic supper and only had a kiddie cone, maple walnut though - my fav!
The place we went to is called Avondale - my parents took us kids there for a treat - still has the same swing sets and everything! Ahh! Sweet memories!
Here I am holding my Mom's cone - her fav, vanilla!
The Avondale Ice Cream store:
* Then went to visit my cousins - Jackie, John & Raeanne. Fun visit.
* Mom, Tamara & I joined Jackie, John & Raeanne at Safari Niagara to see Collective Soul in concert:
* went or a run today, a little cooler
* went to bingo with Mom. She won $50.
*Jackie came over for a visit
*Karl and Ayden came for supper. Cindy would have come but she wasn't feeling well.
The vacation has been a lot of fun. Missed my husband but regular evening calls helped with that! =) Lisa