Friday, December 21, 2012

Dec 10th - 16th, 2012

Weekly recap-

The repair to the water main began Monday morning and by Monday evening, we had water again.  Yay!



Wednesday's date was 12 - 12 - 12 and was my Uncle's 66th birthday.

Thursday, Tamara & I joined with my friend, Anne J went to Kelsey's (her bestie's) school play, 'Les Mis'.

Friday was a normal day until the horrible news of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, USA where 27 people died - and 20 of them were school children only 6 or 7 years old.  My stomach was sick of hearing the horrific news.  Sometimes I do not understand how things like that can happen.



I wanted to post one of the photos but decided the best thing was to provide the link.  Global News.

Saturday, Tamara started a diploma prep class for Math at Renert Centre at the U of C.  She really enjoyed her class that day.  She missed out performing at The Core with the Youth Singers and her doing her little solo but I believe it was the right decision.  (So does she.)

Sunday, Tamara & I went Cardel Place as the Youth Singers were performing. 




 =) Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment