Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Paperbag Mini Album & PL pages for Jan 2009

Hello;

Being that it is summer time, I have been slow with my project life pages.  I had managed to finish the pictures of my honeymoon from Jan 2009 back a few weeks ago and then got busy with summer stuff and when I found a few moments, got busy making another paperbag album.  I need to get busy creating more PL pages but I need to organize the rest of the pictures & put into chronological order first, then I can work on it.

Here's the PL pages from Jan 2009.

And now my mini album.  I have not decided yet how to embellish or title my album, but here it is for now.  It has many tags to pull out that you can add either pictures or journaling to.

Mini Paperbag Album

The last two pics are just close-ups of my sweet pepper plant.  The peppers are perhaps 1.5 inches long.  TINY!


Some more peppers, ready to ripen.


Enjoy!  =) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment