* My parents-in-law arrived to spend a week with us on vacation in Harvie Heights (near Canmore, AB)
* visited with my Marge & Art and started to prepare for our out of town trip
* drove out to Harvie Heights
* went golfing at Canmore Golf & Curling Club - could only play 13 holes as the other five were under water from all the rain
* went to a dinner show called, 'OH CANADA, EH?
* went on a small hike near Harvie Heights with T & M and my parents-in-law
* my brother-in-law & sister-in-law arrived frm Wpg with their two little ones
*went to Banff Hot Springs with the family.
* saw a cute rainbow coloured jacket - am eyeing it! Didn't have time to get it.
* friends - Wayne & Jen with their dog Bailey and Warren & Jen with their 3 boys arrived
* went for dinner at the Grizzly Paw in Canmore with family & friends
* hiked up Sulpher Mountain with Warren & Jen's oldest Zach, Tamara, Myron and brother-in-law Jon. Made the trip in 1 hr,26 min.
* lunch on top of Sulpher Mtn - everyone who didn't hike, met us up there.
* then we walked up to the historic cosmic ray station
* Took the gondola down
* made a bbq supper for all & enjoyed (sarcastic moment) a smoky fire pit =D
Just a few more days of our vacation left! And it's Canada Day tomorrow!